It can be a cruel world out there for tech startups.
Depending on who you ask, 80-95% don’t make it. Of those who do, what’s their secret to success?
We’ve found there are 5 primary keys to successfully scaling a SaaS startup.
- Achieving product-market fit
- Putting the right team together
- Establishing metrics for success
- Deploying strategic outsourcing
- Fundraising with a purpose
These smart cookies have been there, done that …
Joan Butters, CEO, XSOLIS
Tod Fetherling, CEO, Perception Health
Daniel Fabbri, Ph.D., Founder & CEO, Maize Analytics